Hey Hoopers! It’s time for our weekly Top Ten List where we count down the top ten most buzz worthy posts of the past week (as based on reader response), so if you were off somewhere hooping it up this week, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered! We’re starting things off at number ten and working our way up to the number one spot of the week. So what was hot in the hoopersphere this go around? Here’s Hooping.org’s Top Ten List for August 4th – 10th, 2013.
10. Coming in at number ten is this great photo of Gnar Hoops (107 Points).
9. And at number nine we have this amazing shot of Acro Hooping with Ciara Blossom (108 Points).
8. A spin off of a hit video this week proved to be quite popular too: Jannae Palovich: Immersive Hoop Dance (125 Points).
7. This gorgeous video of Lisa Angel really dazzled us (128 Points).
6. Shannon Loucks reminded us that Hooping is oh so Good for the Heart. A great read (176 Points)!
5. Moisés took his hoop dance up to the roof and made a whole lot of hoopers very happy: Moisés Olmedo: Rooftop Hooping (190 Points).
4. At number four we have the amazing hit video that inspired our #8 sequel. It’s Andrew Ledford: Immersive Hoop Dance (234 Points).
3. Hooping.org Editor Philo Hagen gave us an update on his health with serious gratitude for all your support. Thanks so much everybody (239 Points).
2. Marlys Hersey put us all on notice that WHD is only two months away – Countdown to World Hoop Day 2013: Game on (371 Points).
1. And at number one this week with a super bullet was Philo Hagen’s in-depth look at Hooping: The Sex Factor (1,264+ Points).
That’s our Top Ten List for this week and things should get back to normal tomorrow, and remember that if you see something you appreciate here (or anywhere online), it only takes a second to “Like” it or leave a comment so share the hoop love and make someone’s day. YAY! Each like, share or comment is worth a point in calculating our weekly Top Ten. With that, we invite you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr if you’re not already doing so and we hope you had a very happy hooping weekend everybody!