Can you feel all the Hoop Love in the air? Spring is coming and Valentines Day approaches so join us as we can’t down the top ten Hooping.org hits of the week, the posts we just know you won’t want to have missed. It’s important to stay informed. That’s why every Saturday we start at number ten and work out way up to number one highlighting the buzz worthy stuff our readers responded to the most this week. Here’s the top ten for this week:
10) Starting off at number ten we have Shadows and Light with Varinia.
9) Columnist Lara Eastburn looks closer at a valentine and sharing the hoop love in our community: Six Degrees of Inspiration
8 ) The Los Angeles hoopers spun up an alternative to the Superbowl for the second year in a row: LA Hoopers: Hooperbowl Sunday
7) The new season of hoop gatherings kicked off with Snow Flow and Bonnie’s piece on what to do once the big weekend is over – Hoop Gatherings: Tips For ReEntry.
6) And speaking of hoop gatherings, there’s a lot of excitement about New Zealand’s first: New Zealand’s First Hoop Gathering.
5) We had a hula hoop flashback that is just all kinds of awesome. He sings and he’s a world champion hula hooper: Chico Johnson: Do The Hula Hoop.
4) And something completely unexpected and hilarious happened when Jimmy Fallon challenged Michelle Obama to a Hula Hoop Contest.
3) The Hoop Mandala Project transcended at Hoopcamp this past September and the world’s first LED hoop mandala imagery was revealed this week: Hoop Mandala Project.
2) Hooping.org took the sharing of hoop love in our community to the next level with an hooper valentine exchange: Share the Hoop Love with Hooper Valentines.
1) And #1 with a bullet this week was Philo’s piece sharing how hula hooping increases grey matter in the brain, raises our IQ and helps focus our mind and our attention: Hula Hooping Makes Us Smarter.
That’s our top ten for this week hoopers – and remember, if you see something on the web that you appreciate, here or anywhere, it only takes a second to “Like” ir or leave a comment and share the love. You might just make someone’s day! Our community forums are open and have a very hoopy heart-filled weekend!