How was your week hooper? Ours was pretty good, thanks for asking. And there was some super cool stuff that happened this week in the hoopersphere that we know you don’t want to have missed. Every Saturday we countdown the Top Ten hits of the week, shining a spotlight on the stuff our readers responded to the most. Are you sitting comfortably? Great, because we have an even dozen to share with you this week as the result of a tie. Here we go!
12) If you live in Finland and it’s the middle of winter, what better time to head on down to the summer cottage for a magical hoop session: Winter Wonderland.
11) Michelle Hazzard weaved her way and her hoops into an incredible art installation in Seattle, creating art within art: TetheRED.
10) When it came to learning things this week, our readers were tuned into the Magic Arm Switch with Jessi Harris.
9) Tammy Shearer made the news – and the top ten list this week: Fox8 Fit Gets Hooping.
8 ) The new music video for “Delusional” by Human Woman featured the hoop stylings of Rebecca Halls: Human Woman: Delusional.
7) In Mexico City, Fer Sumano hooped it up on the roof: Fer Sumano: Rooftop.
6) Sharna Rose gave us goosebumps again with her latest practice session: Sharna Rose: Rises in the East.
5) You’ve heard of polar bear swimming? How about polar bear hooping? Jenny Hoopnosis spins it out in the show – in a bikini: Jenny Hoopnosis: Snow Day Dare.
4) Revolva’s personal awards show began with her reclaiming the power from Spiral and Philo. Beware the fractal everyone! Revolva: The Revolvies Pre-Show.
3) Shannon Herrington celebrated her first hoopiversary with this inspiring piece: Hoop Dancing Through Life.
2) Guest blogger Shea Brock hit a community nerve this week sharing her tips for Hooping With Back Problems.
1) And finally, we have the Winners of the 2012 Hoopie Awards.
That’s our top ten for this week hoopers – and remember, if you see something on the web that you appreciate, it only takes a second to give it a “Like” or leave a comment and spread the hoop love. You will probably make someone’s day. Our 30/30 New Year Challenge continues with just a few days left to go and our community forums are open, as always. Have a hoopy weekend!