Hooping and Weight Loss Transformation

Ness started her hooping journey a year ago and fell in love with it instantly, documenting her progress along the way, while never planning to share it. In December she started trying to lose weight again and now, 8 months later, she’s lost over 60 pounds and counting. She said, “Even though hooping itself didn’t cause me to lose weight, I owe every pound to my love for hoop dance. I found myself with hoop dance.” This is awesome and Hooping.org wishes her a very happy first hoopiversary. She lives in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA. Soundtrack: “She Wolf” by Shakira (on iTunes). A Hooping.org Video of the Day.

Comments

comments

1. Abby says:

This was awesome! Congratulations on your weight loss and on your progress in the hoop. You look fantastic!

2. Jen says:

You are amazing, way to rock it Hoop Goddess!!

3. Inspiring! I too lost 60 pounds but it was before I started hooping. I gained 10 back and hooping is part of my refocusing on my body. I also have been making videos to track my progress and it’s been a year this month. So cool to see someone out there on a similar journey finding happiness in the hoop! :)

4. lesley says:

Wow! Great video and congrats! Thanks so much for sharing this :)

5. Nadine says:

Wow amazing hooping!!! You look great, keep up the super work.

6. wow, amazing vid!! I can remember another woman who stared hooping,and had the most amazing tranformation ever!

Im so happy people are finding themselves in their hoop, and are able to move and free themselves.

Hooping will and shall your life in what ever way it can!

7. Liz K says:

you’re an awesome dancer, ness! i hope i’m as good as you are when i make it to a year.

8. AH found it!! This is the video I was talking about, its mind blowing!

9. Rae00 says:

You’re so good after a year! I wouldn’t dare make a video (am at 4 months), would be like some sort of bail-fest of hitting myself in the face……well done on the weight you’re looking really good :)

10. Jessica says:

This is amazing … I love this its so inspiring! Congratulations to you. You are fantastic!

11. brittyhead says:

Inspiring! Love it :D

12. rebekahd says:

You are beautiful!! Wonderful hooping too!

13. Inertia says:

awww, this is so beautiful! I hope to make a video of this caliber but going the opposite direction (I’m pregnant and will be getting BIGGER!) Keep up the great success, you look great.

14. Pamala says:

Inspirational! Amazing progress after a year. I’m jealous!

15. Taylor Leigh says:

Amazing progress in life! Great job, this is fantastic!

16. mandy says:

wow! i am beyond, beyond inspired!!

17. Paula says:

Good for you. You are my hero! I hope I can do the same!! So very proud of you! You did an awesome job. You must be a quick learner!